[NBA] West Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Clippers really traded the last of their assets for James Harden and alienated Paul George to get torn open in the first round of the playoffs.

This particular series had some close matches but overall is very painful to watch. It's better if there won't be a game 7, that there won't be anyway.

Will look forward to the Thunder dispatching the Mavericks.......they've quickly become my most despised team this playoffs thanks primarily to donut-whiny-boy Doncic.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
another stellar defensive display by the Mavs. Kyrie can defend when he actually wants to, has those quick feet and hands to make things tough. This may be the team that can challenge Denver for the WC crown.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
another stellar defensive display by the Mavs. Kyrie can defend when he actually wants to, has those quick feet and hands to make things tough. This may be the team that can challenge Denver for the WC crown.
I still fan vicariously through the Mavs. Go do it, Dallas.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I applaud you for this. I don't care for the Mavs and it's hard to root for Doncic, his whole demeanor is off putting but to each their own. Personally, I'm a Wolves fan this post season.
I dig the Wolves too. I love how they got clowned so hard for their BIG 2, and it’s somehow working for them (though AntMan going Superstar has more to do with it than anything else).

And I also love how OKC built their program.

Status
Not open for further replies.