Remember me?

I'm an old timer and I'm sure many of you might not know me, but for those that do I have some information on my life I thought might be interesting and figured I'd pass it on. Yesterday I was accepted to the Army Officer Canidate School and today I swore in to active duty. I leave for boot camp on the 27th of this month. It's something I've wanted and needed to do for a long time and I'm glad I finally get the chance to do it.

So, for those I know, I might not be around as often as I once was but I enjoyed all the times I spent here. Okay, maybe not all the times I spent here but most of the times. And anchoring the KF basketball team was a personal highlight.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The Army? Well, I guess that my sales pitch wasn't good enough; now you know why I wasn't a recruiter... you should have talked to Fly...

:: disowns Jsin ::

Darn you, Slim. I should of gotten my brother to do the recruiting for JSin, I bet he would of delivered. ;)

The very best of luck to you, Jsin. We will miss you!! Thank you so much for the service you are about to begin for our country.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
JSin said:
I'm an old timer and I'm sure many of you might not know me, but for those that do I have some information on my life I thought might be interesting and figured I'd pass it on. Yesterday I was accepted to the Army Officer Canidate School and today I swore in to active duty. I leave for boot camp on the 27th of this month. It's something I've wanted and needed to do for a long time and I'm glad I finally get the chance to do it.

So, for those I know, I might not be around as often as I once was but I enjoyed all the times I spent here. Okay, maybe not all the times I spent here but most of the times. And anchoring the KF basketball team was a personal highlight.
Stay safe.

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
The Army? Well, I guess that my sales pitch wasn't good enough; now you know why I wasn't a recruiter... you should have talked to Fly...

:: disowns Jsin ::
To be honest the Navy was my first choice, but I'm too old to fly for them and my second choice, Intelligence, is saturated and extremely competitive right now.

I choose the Army officer route over Navy Nuclear Enlisted program.

You're based out of San Diego and don't even give the Marines a shot? Bah.....

Thanks for keeping us safe, dude. I miss you over here.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
JSin said:
To be honest the Navy was my first choice, but I'm too old to fly for them and my second choice, Intelligence, is saturated and extremely competitive right now.

I choose the Army officer route over Navy Nuclear Enlisted program.
Ah well, they'll take anybody in the Army...

Stay safe, J, and serve with pride.

L.A. Brian said:
You're based out of San Diego and don't even give the Marines a shot? Bah.....

Thanks for keeping us safe, dude. I miss you over here.
I gave the Marines consideration. But the Army offer was better. Plus, those blue pants with the red strip just looks funny to me. And I don't like the nickname jarhead.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
JSin said:
I gave the Marines consideration. But the Army offer was better. Plus, those blue pants with the red strip just looks funny to me. And I don't like the nickname jarhead.
Personally I'm not big into being the first on the ground to get my *** shot off part. ;)

Not to mention of course I wouldn't last a week of marine boot camp without ending up discharged for assaulting a superior officer.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Dear JSin,

I know you will serve us well. Stay safe. We are very proud of you. **6th salutes sharply**

6th (former Sgt. USAF)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Stay safe.

We've had our differences in the past, but I'm extremely proud of you. Hey, wait? Is this just a clever plot to win the Football League somehow?

;)

Take care. If there's anything a group of crazed Kings fans can do for you, please feel free to ask...

Congratulations .... it's a wonderful feeling to do what you've always wanted to do.

BTW - what was wrong with the Air Force ??? ;)

... we got all branches of the service in here :cool:

Folsom Al said:
Congratulations .... it's a wonderful feeling to do what you've always wanted to do.

BTW - what was wrong with the Air Force ??? ;)

... we got all branches of the service in here :cool:
What's wrong with the Air Force, man, where do I start...