Remember me?

Just checking in from OCS, all is going well and things are proceeding as planned. I've yet to be branched yet, so that's a worry, but other than that I'm enjoying my military life. If anyone is interested I can post some of the letters I'm sending back to my family and friends detailing my exploits. Let me know, I hope everyone is well.

What the... Steve Francis is a Knick, Darko is a Magic... I've been gone too long.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Good to see you JSin, and glad that all is going well for you. I, for one, would love to hear of some of your escapades....when you have time to post them.

Still doing good, like you knew I would. I've been branched Ordnance, for all of those who know what that means. Boom. Graduation is a short 5 weeks away and I can't wait. Disappointing that I didn't get a chance to enjoy the late season surge of the Kings, but... there's always next year. Hope everyone I know is doing well, and the rest of you too I guess.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
JSin said:
Still doing good, like you knew I would. I've been branched Ordnance, for all of those who know what that means. Boom. Graduation is a short 5 weeks away and I can't wait. Disappointing that I didn't get a chance to enjoy the late season surge of the Kings, but... there's always next year. Hope everyone I know is doing well, and the rest of you too I guess.
Bleh. I don't know what the Army Ordnance community is like, but the Navy's Ordnance community is a group of the most conceited ****s in the entrie fleet.

So yeah, I guess you'd probably fit in perfectly... ;)

Graduated, now I'm 2LT JSin, yeah! Getting saluted is still uncomfortable, but the pay raise is nice!

Oh, and my first duty assignent is Germany, so I'll moonlight as a Kings scout and find the next Dirk.

Graduated, now I'm 2LT JSin, yeah! Getting saluted is still uncomfortable, but the pay raise is nice!

Oh, and my first duty assignent is Germany, so I'll moonlight as a Kings scout and find the next Dirk.
Congratulations and thanks for serving. Same for you Slim.

In Germany, take the time to see the sights and get off post.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Congratulations, JSin. Glad to see you're still checking in. Be sure and post some pics if you get a chance.

:)

My assignment changed, I'm not longer going to Germany... now I'm headed to Airborne school and then the 82nd Airborne, and Ranger school after that most likely.

But I might get moved again... I guess we'll see.

Airborne Ranger 82nd? Wow. I had a couple friends that tried to go that way. Some of the hardest training there is from what I heard. Best of Luck to you.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My assignment changed, I'm not longer going to Germany... now I'm headed to Airborne school and then the 82nd Airborne, and Ranger school after that most likely.

I wanna be an Airborne Ranger!

I had a friend who was a Ranger with the 82nd in Vietnam. You're joining a pretty elite group of young men, which I'm sure you already know.

Congratulations, JSin.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

Had a cousin in the 82nd. Messed up his knee on a night drop training mission.