[Game] Preseason Kings vs. Lakers, 10/14/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Now, the question is whether Luke Walton is going to sink his own ship. He also didn't really go to his top 5 man unit in preseason with Fox, Tyrese, Buddy, Barnes, and Holmes. I have a feeling this Harkless thing is going to be his undoing. Hopefully not but it's leaning that way IMO.

Davion Mitchell 9-0.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the direction of the team. The depth is apparent and I think there's a pile of guys you can rely on who can carry the offense between Fox/Barnes/Hali/TD/Buddy/Mitchell. TT looks to be reborn a bit, should be a good contributor off the bench. Holmes found himself too this game, was what we've expected him to be the last 2 years.

I think the big question is how Walton handles this depth and if everyone can stay happy. Going to be some games where Buddy/TD/TT/Bagley/Harkless get squeezed for minutes and they have to be okay with that.

anybody want to do a over/under on the amount of times Jones is going to bring up that Hali hired a personal chef?
17.5 sounds about right.

Can somebody help me understand his corny lines?

"A little room service." What does this mean??
"3 tries for a quarter." ???
"There is so much jelly it can't be jam" ???

I'm not the brightest tool in the shed, so maybe it's just me.

Now, the question is whether Luke Walton is going to sink his own ship. He also didn't really go to his top 5 man unit in preseason with Fox, Tyrese, Buddy, Barnes, and Holmes. I have a feeling this Harkless thing is going to be his undoing. Hopefully not but it's leaning that way IMO.
it’s ok we got D’Antoni on the way

17.5 sounds about right.

Can somebody help me understand his corny lines?

"A little room service." What does this mean?? I think this means he ordered something up or dialed up a play. Not 100 percent on that though
"3 tries for a quarter." ?? I can't say I've heard him use this one
"There is so much jelly it can't be jam" ??? He uses this when a player worms through the lane. I assume he means they are jiggly and loose like jelly as opposed to jam which is thicker in comparison. :D

I'm not the brightest tool in the shed, so maybe it's just me.

Wonder if a bunch more DNPCDs are the young man’s future.
Depends on whether or not tonight was a dress rehearsal. Especially with the arrival of Mitchell going to squeeze someone for minutes and Davis making his best case to be in the rotation.

I've been looking at last year, he runs 9 deep most of the time, sometimes even 8.