[Game] Preseason Kings @ Trailblazers, 10/11/21 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (No Local TV)

See, Walton will always Walton. He'll go Harkless/Metu/Holmes before committing to playing the style Monte talked about. This is preseason, the time where he SHOULD be doing that to see if it can work. Tyrese isn't playing, neither is Buddy but the first 2 games weren't much different. When guys start expecting to play real minutes he's going to have no choice.

Not the most entertaining game but it was nice to see some of these guys we probably won’t see in season. It’s hard to believe Dennis Smith is only 23 years old, I wonder if he is will find a place in the league. Mitchell was credited with only one steal but cause a bunch of turnovers and it wasn’t even his best game defensively

Not sure how I feel about the (limited) preseason action I've seen. We def have more depth. Better defensive players. More roster flexibility. But so many possessions were zero, one, or two passes and then someone dribbles vs a set defence. Sometimes there was a pick for the ball handler. It's better when Tyrese plays. And ball movement is something Doug always spoke about as a commentator. So let's see how it goes.

Not sure how I feel about the (limited) preseason action I've seen. We def have more depth. Better defensive players. More roster flexibility. But so many possessions were zero, one, or two passes and then someone dribbles vs a set defence. Sometimes there was a pick for the ball handler. It's better when Tyrese plays. And ball movement is something Doug always spoke about as a commentator. So let's see how it goes.
I saw a lot more effective ball movement leading to open corner 3s, which was good. If Buddy and our other shooters get those looks they're going to make them more times than not. Another thing to note is that our bigs really don't provide much offensive firepower, especially given that Holmes has had a pretty poor preseason so far.