[Game] Preseason Game 3: Kings vs. Warriors, 12/15/2020, 7PM PST, 10PM EST

Think I can watch this one. It's like Christmas. We'll probably win and set up a lot of people for disappointment in a year we were all thinking we wouldn't compete so that will be fun around here in 2-3 weeks.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Think I can watch this one. It's like Christmas. We'll probably win and set up a lot of people for disappointment in a year we were all thinking we wouldn't compete so that will be fun around here in 2-3 weeks.
Lots of people who were super into tanking a couple months ago are going to be super salty in January when we're 3-10 despite the fact it's exactly what they were asking for.

Lots of people who were super into tanking a couple months ago are going to be super salty in January when we're 3-10 despite the fact it's exactly what they were asking for.
Most of them have long exposed themselves as the people who try to take credit for predicting/calling for everything going right when it goes right and doomsayers every time else. Strangely I've never bothered with an ignore list despite knowing who almost all of these predictable posters are.