**PRAYER THREAD** (merged)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The Freak said:
My uncle was diagnosed with Lung cancer overseas. :( We're going to take a trip to visit him and please keep him in your prayers in hopes that he recovers fully.
My prayers for a full recovery go out for your uncle.

Prayers for your uncle Freak.

No word yet on my friend's cyst yet. My sister, however, was just told that she has one too now, so please keep them in continued prayer.

I'm having a problem with someone at work who is apparently aimed at tearing me down. However, the Bible says no weapon formed against us shall prosper - please keep me in prayer as this individual gets to do an evaluation for me and has apparently said all kinds of negative things to people already.

Your uncle is in our thoughts and prayers Freak. I wish you a safe journey when you go to visit.

tbear03 i hope your sister gets better soon and that you find the strength and courage to rise above any negativity aimed at you in your workplace.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Londonking said:
Your uncle is in our thoughts and prayers Freak. I wish you a safe journey when you go to visit.

tbear03 i hope your sister gets better soon and that you find the strength and courage to rise above any negativity aimed at you in your workplace.
Nicely done, LondonKing. I will make these my prayers, as well.

tbear03 said:
Prayers for your uncle Freak.

No word yet on my friend's cyst yet. My sister, however, was just told that she has one too now, so please keep them in continued prayer.

I'm having a problem with someone at work who is apparently aimed at tearing me down. However, the Bible says no weapon formed against us shall prosper - please keep me in prayer as this individual gets to do an evaluation for me and has apparently said all kinds of negative things to people already.
I will keep them in my prayers tbear :)

And Don't let temptation prevent you from being the best you can be. I hope your evaluation goes well and that person will find it in his or her heart to do what is right.

I don't have a close relationship with my father at all but he is in Intensive Care right now and they don't know if he's going to make it or not...I do love him and I have been praying for him to recover...I could use all the help I can get

<<Prayers and hugs Em!!>>

Thanks guys - had the meeting today. Will know the full effect by the end of the month but God is still in control.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers and to tell you that my dad is now breathing without the aid of a respirator and he was just moved from ICU to a normal ward! It's a long road to fully healed but it's far better than what I feared...

I'm really beginning to hate special days. My dad went to the ER today. So far all his tests have come back negative but he may end up staying overnight again.. please keep him in your prayers.