Pistons @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bballkingsrock said:
Bibby has 8 assits already, and the whole team already has 17 assits!!

This is Kings basketball!!!
That stat is arguably the single most important factor in the Kings game today. They have to continue to move the ball, get to the open man, etc.

GO KINGS!!!!!

This would be a great win if the team can hold on in the 2nd half. I like the hustle, but I really think Peja and/or Bibby will have to get hot down the stretch.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
As someone who has been pretty critical of Arco fans recently, I think they need to receive major props. The crowd has been an important part of this game right from the start and it's working!

:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
As someone who has been pretty critical of Arco fans recently, I think they need to receive major props. The crowd has been an important part of this game right from the start and it's working!

Amen to that!! Our new guys are getting to experience ARCO Thunder...in their honor!! :D

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
VF21 said:

I just consulted my crystal ball and I now forsee signs at the next game showing love for K-9 and maybe even Skinner.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
did you catch that little blurb from Nash at halftime -- I had forgotten that Steve Nash, Jason Kidd and Kevin Johnson were actually ALL on the same Phoenix team at the same time! Wow -- pretty decent PG rotation. :eek:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I have to confess: Steve Nash has been incredible this year with the Suns. AND I believe he's using less bear grease on his head!

;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Bricklayer said:
did you catch that little blurb from Nash at halftime -- I had forgotten that Steve Nash, Jason Kidd and Kevin Johnson were actually ALL on the same Phoenix team at the same time! Wow -- pretty decent PG rotation. :eek:
Yep some one had/has an eye for tallent. Good interview, I hate the greasy little puck-monkey just a little less.

VF21 said:

yeah, that is great to hear! So nice to have them back at Arco, glad we have some home games coming up!

what is up with big ben's hair today??? damn that looks strange. i'm a fan of his afro, but not when it's all nappy.

peja is shooting like crap. 1 for 8. that is not getting it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.