Pistons @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Mo is going to have to go to the hole stronger, yeah I remember how he got so beat up earlier this year but weak stuff will NOT flay against these shot blocking fools!

F

Fillmoe

we are playing good so far. evans skinner and songaila are doing extremely well. i hope peja can step it up in the 2nd. HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
AWSOME first quarter... I love the heart these guys are showing. To pre empth the RA bashing, it is OBVIOUS that the coaching staff has preped these guys for Detroit, and for palying with THIS line up, exploiting double teams, playing hard inside and forcing the Pistons to take out side shots. Best of all the Kings are +2 on boards! Keep it up guys!

Kenny Thomas nervous for the game...don't worry, Kenny, you'll do great. :)

He wants to prove something...that's good. I can't wait to see how good Kenny can get. I already know he's a good player. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BigWaxer said:
Like the commentary of Hubie also. Better then listening to Walton for sure.
If you're trying to do a play-by-play, Hubie is enough to drive you insane. Al Michaels is having a very tough time getting words in and, as a result, I'm having to work doubly hard to try and watch the game, type the PBP, AND properly identify all these new guys.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

:D

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
PJAZZ19 said:
I resent that comment "Larry Brown has the better team"....
Oh come one if you try to be just a little objective the Kings realy are the mutt at the dog show here. These are the Champs and this rag tag group of Kings is so new the jesrys are still smell like the box they came in.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Did you see that shy grin on Spec K as they came back down the court. He is soooo cute.

You Go Spec K!!

Status
Not open for further replies.