Pistons @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anarchist in me says go for it .Ocasionaly folks get a bit teritorial about traditions but other posters have started grade posts before and Brick never seems upset.
Bricklayer posts the grades. You can post some if you want though, or just wait for him and then throw yours up in his thread.
thanks guys, even tho you said bricklayer probably wouldn't care too much if i did it i think il just not make the thread and add to what he says...later on when ive been more involved i might feel more comfortable doing it

thanks again

streaking!

haha..someone mentioned they wanted to go streaking b/c of the win...i have the SAME feeling...im still very excited about this win..it was awesome...!!!! so here it is...KINGS FANS GOIN STREAKING :D

lol sike

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
BobbyJ_for3! said:
thanks guys, even tho you said bricklayer probably wouldn't care too much if i did it i think il just not make the thread and add to what he says...later on when ive been more involved i might feel more comfortable doing it

thanks again
We try to collect all the grades threads in one spot to avoid duplication, but by all means, feel free to post your own. While my grades have become kind of "official" more or less just because I always do them, there is no magic to them and if you want to post your own alternates/thoughts, feel free.

I must admit (and posted same) that there wasn't a chance in hell the Kings would win this game - and after the first quarter, I was downright convinced. My yeardstick for a "win" from here out is whether they bring intensity. Well, they brought it - and got a "W" to boot. Color me an ashamed doubter! Kinda relieves the hangover from that awful Charlotte loss. Well Done KINGS -one and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.