Pistons @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Pretty good for a "soft" frontline that "can't rebound". Did the Pistons frontcourt even score 10 total points. Corlis was making Mcdyess his Bioootch.

i love watchin this team...kevin martin was amazing...corliss i really have no words im so glad he got a chance to play tonight....and cant forget ron artest blockkk

greatt game kings...:)

also..lakers lost and dallas is now 0-4

Last edited:
I was at the game...

and just got home, but I was interested for those who watched it on espn, what did the Maloofs say in the interview to Jim Gray? If anyone could sum it up for me great. Oh and great games tonight by Thomas,Corliss, and K-Money. I bet all you KT haters are hating that he has played so well the last two games getting 11 and 15 boards respectively.

and just got home, but I was interested for those who watched it on espn, what did the Maloofs say in the interview to Jim Gray? If anyone could sum it up for me great. Oh and great games tonight by Thomas,Corliss, and K-Money. I bet all you KT haters are hating that he has played so well the last two games getting 11 and 15 boards respectively.
Just that they are going to keep on fighting to get a new arena in Sacramento. They said they have been at it for 6+ years and won't let this stop them. They can't stay at ARCO the way it is.

One thing I do have to mention. Jim Gray was really hitting them with the "move" questions and I have to admit from the tone and everything this is the closest I have seen the Maloofs come to saying that they'll have to start looking at alternative. They have yet to threaten to leave and that is very classy of them.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You just didn't get it, did you? We're not going to be upset that he's doing well. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

It isn't that we hate Kenny Thomas. What we were criticizing was his lack of production and his apparent lack of involvement with the rest of the team.

He's a King. And right now he's really helping the team. That's all I've ever wanted. And I think I made sure to say as much in the PBP and at least two other threads this evening.

You just didn't get it, did you? We're not going to be upset that he's doing well. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

It isn't that we hate Kenny Thomas. What we were criticizing was his lack of production and his apparent lack of involvement with the rest of the team.

He's a King. And right now he's really helping the team. That's all I've ever wanted. And I think I made sure to say as much in the PBP and at least two other threads this evening.
Yup. I do wish we could somehow trade KT, but I don't hate him. And him producing and helping the kings out is AMAZING for me because I'm all about winning.

If his production is down and the kings lose, why would I be happy?
If his production is up and the kings win, how can I not be happy?
Besides, him producing more ups his trade value. ;)

Anyway, kudos to KT for stepping it up the past 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.