PDA Taking Position with Denver Nuggets

As one of the very few around here who does not have a deep-seated hatred of PDA, I will wish him well in Denver and hope that his moving on will bring some bring some sense of relief to a battered fanbase.
And strangley you're one of the few that had him lie directly to your face.

You are a forgiving man.

Glad it's settled. Now we need to hire someone to take over for him. 'M not aware of anyone else on staff that has his expertise. Who will it be?

Wait..wait..wait... serious question: Doesn't this mean Denver has a huge drafting advantage? They now know who we're targeting and they can trade up to get their guy.

I tried giving Pete the benefit of the doubt, but F U PETE

Pete was supposed to be Karl's ally moving forward. I wonder how this will impact Karl's relationship with Vivek and Vlade.

This is based on nothing, but it wouldn't shock me if D'Alessandro traded for Karl, despite Karl's poor relationship with Kroenke. It is strange that Denver hired PDA before they brought in their next head coach. I mean, at this point, no one in the Kings front office had anything to do with Karl's hiring. That's a weird position to be in if you're Karl, or Vlade.

We'll see. The plot thickens...

Pete was supposed to be Karl's ally moving forward. I wonder how this will impact Karl's relationship with Vivek and Vlade.

This is based on nothing, but it wouldn't shock me if D'Alessandro traded for Karl, despite Karl's poor relationship with Kroenke. It is strange that Denver hired PDA before they brought in their next head coach. I mean, at this point, no one in the Kings front office had anything to do with Karl's hiring. That's a weird position to be in if you're Karl, or Vlade.

Dave was cryptically tweeting about "crazy scenarios" in play now, so you may be on to something.

What is that smell? ... Fresh air?? Is that what it smells like?

The stench is gone. My confidence and happiness has been multiplied exponentially.

S

sactownfan

Karl is not dependent on Pete. While he saw what Pete could bring to the Kings via salary cap stuff he doesn't need Pete to do his job or have a voice... if anything like so many have pointed out we now have LESS voices which is good. Vlade will not dismiss Karls opinion....

Plus Karl cares about winning and himself and we have something Denver doesn't .... Cousins... and that guy represents lots of wins... we are a win now team Denver is just beginning a rebuild

Wait..wait..wait... serious question: Doesn't this mean Denver has a huge drafting advantage? They now know who we're targeting and they can trade up to get their guy.

I tried giving Pete the benefit of the doubt, but F U PETE
This isn't totally uncommon. Trades on draft day require teams know who they'll pick. There is some sharing of that information so that work can proceed.

Amazing how much hate there is for this guy. You can say anything you want, call him names, etc. and nobody cares here but if you criticize Boogie you're likely to get banned.

There will always be a lot we don't know. But plot? Thicken? Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Interesting that the competing narratives continue. Woj takes a swipe at Vivek hiring Vlade and says Vivek forced PDA to fire Malone. Jason Jones essentially says the opposite. Perhaps unsurprising given that Woj's source is likely PDA and Jones is someone closer to Vivek, but interesting nonetheless.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

I said somewhere before, I'll say again: Denver signs Malone...and immediately trades him for Karl. :p

Interesting that the competing narratives continue. Woj takes a swipe at Vivek hiring Vlade and says Vivek forced PDA to fire Malone. Jason Jones essentially says the opposite. Perhaps unsurprising given that Woj's source is likely PDA and Jones is someone closer to Vivek, but interesting nonetheless.
So pretty much in line with all the conflicting bullcrap leaks that have gone on since this crew took the reigns of the team and FO. Screw both of them...they are all incompetent in my eyes.