[Game] Nuggets @ Kings - 3/5/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Tonight's game should be interesting for a couple of reasons.

1. How can the Kings possibly outdo their performance of Sunday?

2. Are there going to be many fans in the seats? I may have missed it, but it doesn't seem as though today's game received much attention.

I want to see more of Patterson and Aldrich. Let's all hope for the best.

GO KINGS!!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Tonight's game should be interesting for a couple of reasons.

1. How can the Kings possibly outdo their performance of Sunday?

2. Are there going to be many fans in the seats? I may have missed it, but it doesn't seem as though today's game received much attention.

I want to see more of Patterson and Aldrich. Let's all hope for the best.

GO KINGS!!!
Patterson? Sure, I guess. Seeing more of Aldrich probably means one of two things: blowout win, or blowout loss. So, I'm 50/50 on whether or not I want to see more Aldrich.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And so it begins... the constant berating of our own players. IMO that's why so few people bother to follow these threads any more or make any comments.

It's sad that all some fans seem to have left is the need to find criticism at every opportunity. It wasn't always that way. Looking at the clip Ryan posted of JWill's first game brought back so many memories. Those were the beginnings of the good times. I just pray with all my heart we can return to the good days, when we found reasons to celebrate our players instead of reasons to criticize, belittle and berate.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I probably would have brought Thornton in for Thomas, there. I don't think that either Thomas or Thornton can check either Iguodala or Brewer.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
And so it begins... the constant berating of our own players. IMO that's why so few people bother to follow these threads any more or make any comments.

It's sad that all some fans seem to have left is the need to find criticism at every opportunity. It wasn't always that way. Looking at the clip Ryan posted of JWill's first game brought back so many memories. Those were the beginnings of the good times. I just pray with all my heart we can return to the good days, when we found reasons to celebrate our players instead of reasons to criticize, belittle and berate.

Different team, different culture, different coach, FO and owners a shell of what they once were. Of course it was going to be much more positive on a forum at the beginning of our stretch of eight straight playoff seasons. Expecting comments similar to when we had JWill, Vlade, Peja and Webb would be an insult to those guys.

Raiders fans complain a lot too, and for good reason after having the worst record in the NFL since being in the Super Bowl in 2002.

I think you should be happy enough fans still care enough to even be on a forum and discussing this team after the last 5+ years. Not criticizing fans who still care after half a decade of futility. Game threads here and on STR are much quieter than they used to be, and it most likely is due to all the crap fans have to put with, on top of the on court product, not because a few "negative" people scared them off.

Last edited: