NFL - Week 6

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And things are apparently falling apart for the Devils. :(

One thing I've noticed this year that seems different from other years is that in both leagues I'm in there seems to be an almost endless amount of roster tinkering. I can't recall another year when so many players were added and/or dropped on such a regular basis.

All of the players in the Official Kingsfans league are trying hard to keep the points up! Usually, by this time, 2-3 players have already stopped updating their line-ups for bye weeks and making an effort to be competitive. It's a really good league to be in on this year. I hope everyone keeps it up. As far as adding and dropping players goes, it seems like there have been a lot of injuries and when you are starting the 3rd receiver on a sub-par team trying to get some points, you'll take anything you can get. I'm just glad I picked up Minnesota's 3rd WR before Moss got injured. Here's hoping for more and more Daunte TD's and a long time on IL for Moss!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Participation in both leagues seems to be maintaining high levels of activity.

I hope it continues for the NBA Fantasy leagues.

:D

The Domination continued it's march to 6-0 this weekend, and I was very happy to see Stephen Davis finally return (although he only ran for 66 yards). Soon his brother Onterrio Smith will be back to join him for more happy times romping and stomping for the Terrell Davis-led, undefeated Domination...

(And I'm sure happy I survived that big Corey Dillon game from Rockmeister's team this week:) )

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You are all going down in ignominious defeat - soon.

I signed Jerry Rice in both my leagues and I firmly believe he will take the Devils to a dual championship!!!

Whooooooo!!

;)

VF21 said:
You are all going down in ignominious defeat - soon.

I signed Jerry Rice in both my leagues and I firmly believe he will take the Devils to a dual championship!!!

Whooooooo!!

;)
I'm predicting about 8 points per week from Jerry. Which isnt too shabby. If 8 extra points is gonna put you over the top, then look out below. :p