NFL Playoffs 2017-18 Wildcard Round (Pick 'em and discussion)

Pick the winners for Wild Card weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The NFL Playoffs are back. Who do you think will win this week? Answer in the poll (vote for four teams - one winner per game), or in the thread discussion.

If enough people vote I'll tally points throughout the postseason and see who does the best (1 point for each correct pick this week, 2 points next week, then 4 and 8, plus some bonus points in the Super Bowl).

Tennessee (5) @ Kansas City (4)
Sat, Jan. 6, 1:35 PM PST ESPN

Atlanta (6) @ Los Angeles Rams (3)
Sat, Jan. 6, 5:15 PM PST NBC

Buffalo (6) @ Jacksonville (3)
Sun, Jan. 7, 10:05 AM PST CBS

Carolina (5) @ New Orleans (4)
Sun, Jan. 7, 1:40 PM PST FOX

And of course feel free to use this thread for any and all NFL wild card round discussion.

The NFL Playoffs are back. Who do you think will win this week? Answer in the poll (vote for four teams - one winner per game), or in the thread discussion.

If enough people vote I'll tally points throughout the postseason and see who does the best (1 point for each correct pick this week, 2 points next week, then 4 and 8, plus some bonus points in the Super Bowl).

Tennessee (5) @ Kansas City (4)
Sat, Jan. 6, 1:35 PM PST ESPN

Atlanta (6) @ Los Angeles Rams (3)
Sat, Jan. 6, 5:15 PM PST NBC

Buffalo (6) @ Jacksonville (3)
Sun, Jan. 7, 10:05 AM PST CBS

Carolina (5) @ New Orleans (4)
Sun, Jan. 7, 1:40 PM PST FOX

And of course feel free to use this thread for any and all NFL wild card round discussion.
I'm on the fence about one of the games, therefore I will use this week to figure how I would like to vote, and hopefully will remember to cast my vote(s) on Friday night, or Saturday morning.