• Zero

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Also props to Gobert for shifting his narrative from “Guy who got the season cancelled” to “Guy who should have won DPOY” over the course of a single series.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I had to refresh the page to make sure that 80-78 score wasn't final but my eyes did not deceive. Jazz blow a 3-1 lead. Could Quin be on the outs?

I guess my fantasies of the Nuggets firing Malone and us rehiring him will have to wait another year.
I don’t care what anyone says, if Malone comes back and dmc resigns with us, they will take care of business and finish what they started. But it will never happens so you can’t prove me wrong. :p

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I can't quite put together whether Gay still has disdain for the Kings or if he has turned a new leaf
To be fair, I’d be pretty salty if the good coach I enjoyed playing for got fired almost immediately after I signed a multi-year extension because I liked playing for him so much too.

I still wish we didn’t blow up the Malone coached dmc/Rudy/IT team. Yes they all got injured and declined, but different circumstances/situations have different outcomes so who knows. Maybe not championship contenders but I think they could have made the playoffs with enough time

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I can't imagine anybody looking at Mike D'Antoni from outside of the framework of, "beleaguered, grass-is-always-greener-on-the-other-side" Kings fans, and seeing a good coach... BUT, if Bagley can get healthy, and you can convince yourself that D'Antoni would be able to get Fox and Bagley to work the way he got Nash and Stoudemire to work... I mean, I guess.

I can't imagine anybody looking at Mike D'Antoni from outside of the framework of, "beleaguered, grass-is-always-greener-on-the-other-side" Kings fans, and seeing a good coach... BUT, if Bagley can get healthy, and you can convince yourself that D'Antoni would be able to get Fox and Bagley to work the way he got Nash and Stoudemire to work... I mean, I guess.
one problem is shooting which we don’t have and D’Antoni covets

Status
Not open for further replies.