[NBA] East Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even worse would have be re-signing him to that deal and watching the chaos of Buddy/Tyrese/Bogdan play out. Youth/cap destroying at it's finest.
Yeah the mistake was Vlade not getting a FRP at the trade deadline for him. I'm guessing just about every contender would have gladly dealt their FRP to get him as an "over the hump" piece.

He left Monte in the middle of a rock and a hard place. Bogi/Barnes/Buddy/Fox/Bagley/Holmes as a 100 mil core that hadn't sniffed the playoffs and more or less tapped out potential. Just couldn't do it.

And he actually did play it right, but the Bucks screwed the deal. So yeah.. not on Monte imo.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
we now know that a Durant and Kyrie duo isn't good enough to get out of the first round. Is Ben Simmons really the one to put them over the top?

dude12

Hall of Famer
Game 1, Bogdanovic plays like trash. @dude12: all the smoke.
Games 2-3, Bogdanovic plays well. @dude12: crickets.
Game 4, Bogdanovic plays like trash. @dude12: all the smoke.

Hey man, I respect the petty. Welcome to The List™, homie! #HateHard
I’m deadly accurate though. He’s a coach killer. He’s going to throw up some good games and come back with trash…..but it looks like McMillen opted not to play him much this last game because he knows.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I’m deadly accurate though. He’s a coach killer. He’s going to throw up some good games and come back with trash…..but it looks like McMillen opted not to play him much this last game because he knows.
Coach killer? What coach did he kill? Luke Walton? Lloyd Pierce? You want me to believe that those guys would have kept their jobs, were it not for the disruptive influence of Bogdan Bogdanovic?

Status
Not open for further replies.