[NBA] West Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing is though Utah never had anyone that was as good as Dame. Donovan is more in the tier of CJ.
I guess I should say regular season vs. playoffs because I guess you could argue Utah overachieved in the regular season only to disappoint in the playoffs while the Blazers usually gave better seeded teams a run for their money.

I agree Dame is the best player on either team. But Portland typically had to fill the 3 and 4 spot on the floor with whoever they could find at a discount. They frequently failed to draft and sign long term starters at either spot, had they not spent so much money on guys like Evan Turner (and then matched Crabbe) and blown our 10th pick that we traded to them on Zach Collins they could/should have fared much better (they, like us could have had John Collins and Anunoby with the 15 and 20 picks).

Before this Memphis/Minny series, I was secretly hoping that Brandon Clarke would lose the shuffle between Steven Adams and JJJ then McNair can steal him away from Memphis this off-season...

I guess the opposite happened.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
had to give the Pelicans some recognition and the same must be said for the Wolves. Both teams showed heart and fight and gave us a entertaining series. much love

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Scoreless in the final eight minutes of an elimination game, at home.
Soft.
No heart.
Mentally weak.
Not a leader.
Not a winner.
Doesn't make his teammates better.
Empty stats.
Fake hustle.

Karl-Anthony Towns is the player you all told me that DeMarcus Cousins was, and I'm never going to let any of you forget it. #TheList #HateHard

Soft.
No heart.
Mentally weak.
Not a leader.
Not a winner.
Empty stats.
Fake hustle.

Karl-Anthony Towns is the player you all told me that DeMarcus Cousins was, and I'm never going to let any of you forget it. #TheList #HateHard
They're the same just one has been to the playoffs as a starter

Soft.
No heart.
Mentally weak.
Not a leader.
Not a winner.
Empty stats.
Fake hustle.

Down 4, 2 mins left, your 7 foot center takes a 30 foot 3 pointer with 17 seconds on the clock.

One of them has played in the Finals as a starter.
Yeah that team got to the play-oifs because of Cousins, reality is KAT is a slightly better Cousins, he's healthier, less prone to meltdowns and more efficient, both are grossly overrated and didn't really achieve much in terms of any team success. Cousins couldn't even win on arguably the most stacked team ever.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Yeah that team got to the play-oifs because of Cousins...
Didn't say they did, wasn't the point. The Timberwolves didn't get to the playoffs because of Towns, either.

... reality is KAT is a slightly better Cousins, he's healthier, less prone to meltdowns and more efficient...
One out of three ain't bad.

Cousins couldn't even win on arguably the most stacked team ever.
This sentence is remarkable. When juxtaposed with the first sentence of your post, it makes it seem like you are simultaneously trying to give Cousins no credit for that Warriors team's success, while also blaming him for their failure. Which is some top-shelf hating, let me tell you! Salute to you, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.