[NBA] East Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m deadly accurate though. He’s a coach killer. He’s going to throw up some good games and come back with trash…..but it looks like McMillen opted not to play him much this last game because he knows.
@Mr. S£im Citrus was this how you see me on that Cousins post? While I think there are some differences between me and dude12, I can see how my posts can be interpreted that way and that wouldn't be too far from being a "hater".

Lol. Doc’s totally going to blow this 3-0 lead isn’t he?
LOL. I'm sure players really appreciate them more or less being told they suck and only through the grace of Doc's god-like coaching were the able to get the 8 seed and be up 3-1 in the first round.

Can't wait for these coaches with basically NBA tenure to get phased out. More Ime Udoka/Willie Green/Taylor Jenkins/Chris Finch types are waiting in the wings that don't get the chance being blocked by coaches like Doc.

last three games the Bulls got the memo that the East still goes through Milwaukee until someone dethrones them
Did they also get the memo that having a big that can't defend pick and roll is a death sentence right now? Jokic, Vuc, and Gobert all in deep **** on defense in pick and roll the last few seasons. Embiid has gotten a bit better and works his butt off at times on switches.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Did they also get the memo that having a big that can't defend pick and roll is a death sentence right now? Jokic, Vuc, and Gobert all in deep **** on defense in pick and roll the last few seasons. Embiid has gotten a bit better and works his butt off at times on switches.
That’s the one thing that Sabonis has on the other bigs that has kinda gone underappreciated. no one’s going to confuse him for Giannis but he’s actually pretty solid against pick and rolls

That’s the one thing that Sabonis has on the other bigs that has kinda gone underappreciated. no one’s going to confuse him for Giannis but he’s actually pretty solid against pick and rolls
Yep, and they can get away using him a little like Horford or Bam more and more. Now it's time to fill up the spots around Fox and the Ox with length and versatility.

Status
Not open for further replies.