NFL 2020-21 Season

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I know he chose to sign there, but I feel awful for Frank Gore spending one of his last seasons (probably, who knows he might have 10 more) as a New York Jet.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Probably not to get benched while playing good football with his team .500 ... At least wait until after a Fitztragic-style 4 interception game and loss.

(I’m with the Dolphins here, btw. Right time with the bye to prepare, but I can see why Fitz is hurting a bit)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Cowboys down to their third string QB after Andy Dalton nearly has his head caved in with a dirty hit. It won't happen because good ol' boy Jerruh's in charge but they should give Kap a call

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Cowboys down to their third string QB after Andy Dalton nearly has his head caved in with a dirty hit. It won't happen because good ol' boy Jerruh's in charge but they should give Kap a call
Even if they did I’d put all the money in the world on him saying no. I think he’s more than happy playing the martyr with a message.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Even if they did I’d put all the money in the world on him saying no. I think he’s more than happy playing the martyr with a message.
Also the Cowboys suck and are being coached by a bunch of idiots and are missing their hall of fame o-line so no sane QB would want to even go there anyways

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Big Ben randomly throws into triple coverage to give the Titans a chance to win the game after the Steelers were up by like a bajillion points.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It is so weird seeing the Raiders play in a super nice stadium after years of seeing them play on a baseball diamond.
I hate that every new stadium in the league is a beautiful football palace, then Levi’s Stadium is a football field dropped into the middle of an overly sterile unexciting office building.