Negatives of Kings vs Bulls game

Personally I think the Kings should've gone with the younger line up more often last night against the youngster Bulls. They get more energy and urgency when Mo and Darius are in the game. I know Darius was in fould trouble but they just seem hungrier then our vets. Bibby is outstanding. I don't know what else you can get from him. Brad Miller is also a go to guy, however he needs to take a little cue from Duncan and hide it sometimes. A strong stealthy silent b52 bomber is much more menacing then a whinny baby. Cattino is doing his best. I really think he has added to this team, he just needs to find his rythm sooner in the game.

FREE THROWS-YOU MUST MAKE THEM. They are free dammit. I have ZERO patience for professional players who cannot make their free throws.

And my God, defense!! What can Adleman do to get them to play defense and go strong for the rebounds and loose balls? I just don't get it.

We were also at a loss without Peja. I don't care what you say about attitude etc. you can still bet on numbers from him. Lately, with the injuries he has been a little slow on the uptake, but look back at this year and his average.

Bottom line is the Kings ARE a STRONG team. They just forget sometimes and get complacent. They need to regroup and decide that this is it. It's time to battle and battle hard. I still think they have a chance.

SaCKiNgS24 said:
whats hes trying to say is that SaCKiNgS24 is a pimp. true story.
Its interesting to me that you took the time to capitalize certain letters in your user name, but didn't capitalize the first letter of either of your sentences.

Ah, the life of a pimp.

S

SaCKiNgS24

i just copied and pasted my name, ahh the life of a genious. why do you want me to capitalize and use correct grammar? am i being graded here?

SaCKiNgS24 said:
i just copied and pasted my name, ahh the life of a genious. why do you want me to capitalize and use correct grammar? am i being graded here?
Certainly not. Just one of those things that I find interesting.

Like when people online find cute ways of abbreviating three-letter words.

My post was not meant as a personal attack, by the way. Sorry if it appeared that way.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
SaCKiNgS24 said:
I suspose at this time it would be horribly inappropriate of me to mention that you misspelled "genius"? :p

S

SaCKiNgS24

Bricklayer said:
I suspose at this time it would be horribly inappropriate of me to mention that you misspelled "genius"? :p
i suppose we aren't all perfect :p

and GoGoGadget no harm done :)