[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (TDOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Durant liked to stir the pot to garner headlines or perhaps if was media doing the stirring? either way, does Kyrie decide to play with him again?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I’m pretty sure Westbrook and Beverley do not get a long. That’s going to some interesting time on that bench
I’d imagine they’re going to try to package Westbrook’s salary with those late 2020s first round picks to get the Myles Turner/Buddy deal done though I don’t think that’s particularly appealing for the Pacers either.

Sucks because PatBev is actually a really good complementary player on a Lebron ran team. THT definitely was not. Lakers just got a good bit better.
Literally the perfect compliment to a Bron-led team. Defense, spacing, secondary ball-handling/playmaking. Gotta hope the Pacers hold strong and don't just sell Turner/Buddy for nothing, or that team will leap-frog us.

Vlade being a smoker. I remember one game I attended and sat closer than I usually did… after Vlade got called for a charge on a Robert Horry flop…he pulled what I like to believe was nictoine gum out of his mouth and threw it at a grounded Robert Horry without getting T’d up for it. I guess the ref didn’t see it and just thought Vlade was just making a “forget you” hand gesture at Horry..Horry was also turned away acting like he was hurt so he probably didn’t know it either…but I saw him put his fingers in his mouth first…It was definitely gum he threw at him. I always add the nicotine gum detail because he was a smoker.

Last edited:
Three quarters of the teams are crap and most of the teams use foreigners rather than native players it's a joke at this point what's the point of national teams. when countries are just buying/importing players.
not sure if native/not native players moment will bother americans...
i just hoped some will be curious to see their favourite players is some different environment, with some other teammates

3 quarters are crap because 24 teams are participating, that's too much for europe

still, we have tournament with: jokić, giannis, dončić, sabonis, gobert, nurkić, len, markkanen, fournier, wagner, schroder ...

vezenkov is good for example. vanja marinković came back from the dead under a new coach...

Status
Not open for further replies.