[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (TDOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The Boogie charge! As the Bulls announcers (they seem awful) call him a flopper.

Follows up with a three and good D!

Another three!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
the Hawks looked moderately okay until you realized that their best players on the night were their young guys already on the roster last season and that all of their high priced signings this year didn’t play/were inefficient.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Love seeing my other dude McBen turning into a player as well.

And Kings legend Bruno Caboclo?! May as well be a Rockets fan!
With their complete and total lack of draft assets over the next half decade, rooting for them shouldn’t be a problem for a Kings fan

I think Cousins doing a monologue to someone via his post-game interview...

"It's a fun offense to be a part of. Everybody gets to touch the ball."

"If you were watching the game, you could see the energy. It was a good vibe. "

" Obviously we are missing some pieces... valuable pieces at that."

“I think it was a good showing, whoever’s watching, whoever’s interested. It shows that it’s still a really good team here, regardless of the circumstances floating around the team right now."

“We’re not rolling over because a few pieces are missing. Hopefully, those pieces join us & we continue to improve as a team.

I think Cousins doing a monologue to someone via his post-game interview...

"It's a fun offense to be a part of. Everybody gets to touch the ball."

"If you were watching the game, you could see the energy. It was a good vibe. "

" Obviously we are missing some pieces... valuable pieces at that."

“I think it was a good showing, whoever’s watching, whoever’s interested. It shows that it’s still a really good team here, regardless of the circumstances floating around the team right now."

“We’re not rolling over because a few pieces are missing. Hopefully, those pieces join us & we continue to improve as a team.
so he’s still acts like a child lol and that crap makes. I sense he wasn’t there last year so why say that. I’m sure the houston FO is pissed cause with Boogie/Wall right add harden they contend take harden out they are out in the first round.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Everyone’s going to stop touching the ball the second the bearded wonder walks back through that door.
Starting to seem like trading Harden to the Nets for Dinwiddie/LeVert/Allen/whatever picks might be the way for them to go, considering Tillman still needs the Rockets to contend enough to make him money to support his floundering chain restaurant empire.

Starting to seem like trading Harden to the Nets for Dinwiddie/LeVert/Allen/whatever picks might be the way for them to go, considering Tillman still needs the Rockets to contend enough to make him money to support his floundering chain restaurant empire.
Middleton/DD/Cunnington might be a better offer

Poku with 14 and 8 in his first preseason game. Nothing too crazy, but not a bad start for his age and experience. I'll probably be watching him more than any non king rookie this year.

People who picked Fox over Morant will look absolutely foolish by February
Well luckily it wasn't a draft choice and was just a "who do you think is going to be better?" type question.

Fox did best Morant in all 4 games last year but that's a year 3 player against a rookie. I suspect Morant will be better than Fox in the end due to his shooting and bulldog mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.