[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (TDOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw **** it go get Harden if Toronto won’t part with Siakam (Giannis dreams) and Philadelphia keeps playing hardball we could have a chance.

Offer Bagley, Buddy, Joseph and multiple 1sts (2-4) for Harden, Tucker, and House. If Fox is gonna be as good as some in here think this will be the year it happens partnering him with a top 5 player makes us a good team. No matter the hate on harden he’s still a 34-6-6 guy who almost beat a GSW/KD team Harden himself makes an offense top 10 in the league. He should be a top 5 player for 3-5 more years and his game should age gracefully.

A lineup of Fox/Harden/Barnes/Bjlecia/Holmes with
Whiteside/Tucker/House is a top 5 team in the west I believe. Harden would be the burst player we’d ever have past or future might as well strike on him

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
There is a greater-than-zero percent possibility that Houston accepts less than market for Harden, but it's not going to be from Sacramento, I can assure you.
Yeah, I know. Even if Houston is interested, odds are slim and none The Beard wants anything to do with Sacramento. I also don't think signing up for the James Harden revenge tour is even a sensible decision. It would amount to dropping everything on a single spin of the roulette wheel.

But...

I also think we had our once in a generation shot at drafting a superstar already and whiffed so maybe that roulette wheel (ridiculous though the odds may be) is the only real shot we have left of playing for a championship again before I'm too old to care.

I think Sacramento does. Fox is considerably younger, cheaper, and signed for an additional 4 years with that last point being the most significant factor. Also if we give up Fox to get Harden we're not really in a better position than we were before. The only real reason to trade for Harden would be to pair him with Fox and see how far that takes us.
It was just a joke lol. Fox is as untouchable as it gets.

Cannot wait to see Boogie play. It goes without saying, but I’m pulling so hard for that man.
I get it. So glad that he’s got the chance to play with his best friend and old college teammate before they both are over the hill and starting to slow down a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.