[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (OCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as things get in SAC, at least the Lakers are probably worse. We expect to suck, they have no idea how to handle it.
Eh, that franchise has more or less sucked since after the 2012-13 season. They’ve had 2 winning seasons during that span. And one of them was the fluke 2020 covid bubble season when seemingly half of the NBA’s elite stars were out with injury. An anomaly.

A season where both the LAL and Dodgers were gifted titles in the wake of the Kobe Bryant tragedy (yeah, I’m sure that was no coincidence /s). Neither won $#/t before nor since. They either miss the postseason altogether (LAL) or get knocked out early (both).

In the now 5 seasons LeFraud has been in LA, this current season promises to be the 3rd time they win less than 40 games and miss the playoffs.

Couple the above with the 27, 21, 17, 26 and 35 win seasons they had just before LeFraud got there and I believe it’s safe to say they’ve been learning how to handle losing.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The biggest difference, for me, between what's going on with the gd lakers and what's going on in Brooklyn is that I like LeBron James. And even though he's a hissing radiator and his game has fallen off a cliff and he's arrived at the point of his career where he needs to be coming off the bench, but he's not willing to accept coming off the bench... I kinda like Russell Westbrook, too. I don't want to see them going out sad. Contrast that to the Nets, which are a spectacular stew of people I don't like; their cries and screams are music to my ears.

Lauri dunk reel in the first 7 games is downright ridiculous, also Isaiah Joe apparently in the 2nd coming (for 1 game at least) dude come in to bury the Mavs after they had a commanding lead

Status
Not open for further replies.