[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Klay might be fully cooked at this point. My lord.
that all changes when he plays the Kings
For a bunch of guys who insist that Kings/Warriors isn't a rivalry, they sure do seem to do a good job of motivating themselves to play well against Sacramento, even as they continue to struggle against damned near everybody else.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
For a bunch of guys who insist that Kings/Warriors isn't a rivalry, they sure do seem to do a good job of motivating themselves to play well against Sacramento, even as they continue to struggle against damned near everybody else.
it's because they still are winning the mental game, once the Kings conquer that aspect, it's a wrap for other teams

As a Kings fan, I know I don’t have much room to talk but this Suns defense is putrid.
Suns got some soul-searching to do. They have to find an answer that doesn't include KD having to pull 39-10-8 in 46 minutes to beat Utah in double OT. The whole point of the 3 star team build was they were supposed to be able to ease the workload of everyone during the regular season and head into the playoffs healthy.

I certainly wouldn't want them in a 7 game playoff series if they managed to get there healthy, but that seems so freaking unlikely at this point. Especially if you keep forcing 35 year old KD with a million miles on his tires to go play 38+ a night to get wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.