[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
everytime the Sixers and Hornets have matched up, it's must see basketball. first matchup was decided by two points and then tonights and last weeks games were both OT. Kemba out there not messing around, first player this season with 60.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
not only does Butler block Kemba and keep the ball inbounds to prevent the Hornets from taking the lead, he then proceeds to hit the game winning shot too. You get a gentleman's bow Mr. Butler.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kemba has been an animal all season long, this guy plays a lot of minutes too. The coach is gonna wear him down if this continues. Which it will.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
*sees Knicks-Celts score*

Man, the Celtics have not been the "team to beat in the east" in any way this season.
tell me about it. I lost count how many times they've been down by 15 or 20 points this season and it's only 15+ games in the season. Hayward looks like a shell, they need to get rid of him asap. But, we don't know how things will play out because they did beat the favorite in the East, the Raptors a couple of games ago so they must be in a transition phase themselves trying to implement playing with Kyrie & Gordon.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
They should have traded some of those "low spades" for a superstar in the off-season, while they had the chance. While their values were at an all-time high. But they got tricked by that run to the ECF, and convinced themselves that they were good enough.

Ainge made a lot of good moves, but he started feeling himself a little too much, and whiffed on the opportunity to turn some combination of Tatum, Rozier, Brown and/or Hayward + the Kings' pick into a game-changer.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
They should have traded some of those "low spades" for a superstar in the off-season, while they had the chance. While their values were at an all-time high. But they got tricked by that run to the ECF, and convinced themselves that they were good enough.

Ainge made a lot of good moves, but he started feeling himself a little too much, and whiffed on the opportunity to turn some combination of Tatum, Rozier, Brown and/or Hayward + the Kings' pick into a game-changer.
I can understand them not pulling the trigger for Boogie when the Kings put him out on the market but them absolutely refusing to get into the Kawhi or Butler sweepstakes is mind boggling to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.