[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Milwaukee win tonight is especially impressive as they were able to put up 116 pts. I gotta think the Grizz will be looking for a little payback come Friday, we better be ready.
it is another measuring stick. how does the team come out after a long break, against an opponent they have beaten already (which makes the opponent more dangerous in my mind). are they focused and locked in? do they take care of business?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
east definitely funner this year. but West seems harder than it used to be. I mean there is at least one more contender in comparison to last season: the Kings :)
don't forget it wasn't that many seasons ago where it was required to win 48-50 games just to get into the playoffs.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
well by the looks of it, that Kings win over the Spurs doesn't seem that impressive anymore considering what the Suns are doing to them right now o_o

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Guys, the Kings may be in a better position than the Jazz now. Wow, that was bad.

Also the Spurs looked baaaad against the Suns (TJ Warren looked unstoppable).

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
by the looks of it, the Rockets from last season are back now that they have officially parted ways with Melo. Good luck to the Kings and may the Rockets not break a NBA record in three's

The hell happened to Utah?
Maybe (still way to early to say) but Ingles/Rubio/Favors all peaked and had career years last season and are not having them atm which means the team is struggling to score. They will have nights where they cannot score because aside from Mitchell/Burkes no one else can create one on one.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Bucks getting worked at home courtesy of the Bulls....say whaaa

and as I say that the Bucks have come back in an instant almost. Bulls back down to Earth.

Last edited:
Draymond has earned so many points in my book for calling out KD. That dude’s at the very bottom of my player rankings. I hope he bails on GS and never sniffs a championship again.
I hate green and you’re right and speaking about that clown it’s a travesty he he’s allowed to assault officials

Status
Not open for further replies.