[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an All-Star Fox had 29 points and left early tonight while SGA did this and got his thirty.
https://streamable.com/by6kgd
He was chasing the "most 30 point games during a season for the Thunder" to break KD's record I think in that match. Sabonis did something similar entering the match in that loss in Denver to get his consecutive double double a couple of weeks ago. However today he didn't stay in the game to give 2 more assists and get the triple double.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
He was chasing the "most 30 point games during a season for the Thunder" to break KD's record I think in that match. Sabonis did something similar entering the match in that loss in Denver to get his consecutive double double a couple of weeks ago. However today he didn't stay in the game to give 2 more assists and get the triple double.
I didn't see the Denver game so can't comment but Fox matched his career high last week and didn't chase an easy bucket in garbage time (the announcers even made a point of it).

"most 30 point games during a season for the Thunder" is something though.

Every single Grant Williams Mavs story is like “Grant told the guys to stop ****ing around at practice and they did just to show him so it worked but **** that guy”.
Absolutely wild lol. Like.. yeah. Sounds like Grant did exactly what he set out to do and woke up Luka.

Glad he's having success in CHA. Still someone I'd love to go get if CHA wants rebuilding picks

I didn't see the Denver game so can't comment but Fox matched his career high last week and didn't chase an easy bucket in garbage time (the announcers even made a point of it).

"most 30 point games during a season for the Thunder" is something though.
For an unknown reason in that same match Jamal Murray was chasing 30 points. He stayed along with the "3rd unit" players (for both DEN and SAC) making all the shots and once he went over 30 he was subbed. Afterwards he was called "questionable" for the back to back that followed, but he finally played and had a minor injury.

This is for SGA since it was mentioned.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Raptors roster is a mess. Not sure why they refused to trade Bruce Brown at the trade deadline. Also beyond that not quite sure why they have both Poeltl and Kelly O on long term deals. I really like Scottie and they do have some picks to work with now but they refused to go full rebuild this trade deadline and I’m not sure that’s going to work

That's enough to drop a team's average 3PT% against from .367 to .356 on those blocked shots alone
Yeap, he is also 3rd in steals per game with 1.8 behind SGA and Fox. But I don't like his presence in offence, not good shooter (only some open corner 3s), cannot create for his teammates, not good ball handler and I don't even know why he plays as a "shooting guard", in Australia NT he mostly plays as SF and PF having to face not so many athletic players like in NBA.

Meanwhile regarding AD's bad head to head record besides Keegan and Domas there are some other not so notable former NBA players in that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.