[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kindof a stealth dig at Seattle isn't it? I suppose if we want to be pedantic than Bigfoot isn't exactly the same thing as Sasquatch -- but whatever we call him, the big guy was the Sonics mascot when they still existed.
Thought the same thing. Got some Gritty vibes, too, although Gritty is great.

Steph going nuclear, but Warriors down 6 entering the 4th and Draymond likely will be suspended next game for his 16th tech this season unless it gets rescinded (it wont).

Last edited:

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
There is so much talent on that Atlanta Hawks squad -- Trae Young, Dejounte Murray, John Collins, Clint Capela, De'Andre Hunter. Then they have Bogdan, Okongwu, Saddig Bey, AJ Griffin, and Jalen Johnson on the bench. Why can't they win more than they lose?

There is so much talent on that Atlanta Hawks squad -- Trae Young, Dejounte Murray, John Collins, Clint Capela, De'Andre Hunter. Then they have Bogdan, Okongwu, Saddig Bey, AJ Griffin, and Jalen Johnson on the bench. Why can't they win more than they lose?
They've always stacked positions of strength, so on one hand feels like the Fox/Haliburton deal on steroids with them. Roster construction has always been funny and apparently they have ownership sticking his hand in the GM's cookie jar non stop which doesn't help.

But the other thing I'm hearing from the usual rumor mongers is that Trae is an absolute cancer behind the scenes.

One of these does not look like the others. They need to move on from Trae. He refuses to even try to play defense, and is a bit of a black hole on offense. I think they would improve greatly if they traded him this off season.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
one player....Trae Young. I'd trade him if I'm ATL and try to get a Jrue Holiday/Rudy haul

Status
Not open for further replies.