[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
De'Aaron Fox is f***ing insane this season.
This is probably more interesting after reading the "hand grenade" article and recognizing 3 of the names on the 5 low are people who would probably ream you out a new one if you give them a hand grenade. Meanwhile this is another stat Mr. Clutch is top 5 in.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
This is probably more interesting after reading the "hand grenade" article and recognizing 3 of the names on the 5 low are people who would probably ream you out a new one if you give them a hand grenade. Meanwhile this is another stat Mr. Clutch is top 5 in.
I don't know where the numbers are, but I would imagine that those three are also pretty high on the list of "hand grenades thrown" in addition to those low percentages. It's the "players who dribble out the shot clock" list!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I don't know where the numbers are, but I would imagine that those three are also pretty high on the list of "hand grenades thrown" in addition to those low percentages. It's the "players who dribble out the shot clock" list!
I believe at least one of those players was mentioned by name as a hand grenade armory of sorts.

It's also kind of funny/sad seeing poor Killian on there. Almost as bad as during the France game when 2K said they'd give his card a huge boost if he scored 10 points or something they thought was a gimme and he put up 4 or something like that.

Did this happen in the game against us on Monday? He had that monster dunk in the 3rd or 4th quarter and was holding his wrist while someone was shooting free throws. I believe Kayte even commented on the telecast that she thought Reid hurt his wrist on the dunk. He stayed in the game and even splashed a 3 after it so I just assumed he was ok. That’s a tough break for the Twolves.

Update: Apparently injury happened in game vs Phoenix when he landed on and broke his left wrist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.