[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR-TBD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don’t know how long and sustainable Zion’s career is with his style and size. He loses any of that bounce and athleticism and he’s gonna be hurting.
Agree. Because he’s only 6-6.

But, Charles Barkley found a way to make it work for a long, long time. So I’m sure Zion could do the same.

I don’t see the same level of skill as Sir Charles, but the kid is still only 19.

As long as the NBA gives him the latitude of lowering his shoulder and bullying defenders, he’ll be fine.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'd love to know how many games the Hornets have lost that have been decided under 3 points....I swear they must have at least 20 of them

Seems like they need a coach who will pander to their one-two punch. Aka, “The Tyronn Lue”
Without a doubt, but neither are playing until next year.. so why now?

I'm hoping the Knicks target him, he'd be a good coach for Barrett and whoever their pick is this draft

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Clippers still look like the title favorites to me, simply because I don't think that the lakers halfcourt offense can score on the Clippers' defense, and I don't think that they turn the Clippers over enough to win four out of seven off of their transition offense.

Just finished the Lakers - Clippers game. Its incredible how Lebron James can still be the best player in the world at his age. Sure he will coast quite a bit in the regular season (while still being top 2 valuable player) but this weekend was apparently something he wanted to really show up for. First he beat a team that statistically has been one of the best regular season teams, while guarding the best opposing player and still putting up an absurd stat line. Then he beats the Clippers with huge contribution on defense and offense.

No matter what you think about Lakers but Lebron is something great and everyone should appreciate this level of greatness because it could be tens of years before we can see a player of his level to play again.

Last edited:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Lakers with wins over the Bucks and the Clippers....very impressive. As much as I'd hate to see the Lakers in the finals, it's really hard to beat Bron come playoff time, all he really needs is one all-star caliber player next to him so I hope the Clippers reach deep down should they meet in the postseason

Just finished the Lakers - Clippers game. Its incredible how Lebron James can still be the best player in the world at his age. Sure he will coast quite a bit in the regular season (while still being top 2 valuable player) but this weekend was apparently something he wanted to really show up for. First he beat a team that statistically has been one of the best regular season teams, while guarding the best opposing player and still putting up an absurd stat line. Then he beats the Clippers with huge contribution on defense and offense.

No matter what you think about Lakers but Lebron is something great and everyone should appreciate this level of greatness because it could be tens of years before we can see a player of his level to play again.
I still remember that game when JaKarr Sampson played his first big minutes for us. He locked up Lebron in the first half or so and the Kings were up by 10. The second half came and JaKarr still played nearly perfect defense but Lebron absolutely roasted him and we lost.

It was one of the best individual defensive performances I've seen by a King in recent memory and he still gave up over 30pts that game.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Looks like it's going to be too little, too late for the Spurs: they appeared to be poised to make a hard push for the stretch run, with the soft part of their schedule at hand. But Aldridge's injury crushed them, 2-4 while he was out, including some backbreaking losses to sub-.500 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.