[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see this game? Joel Embid absolutely intimidated James Harden. Then Philadelphia double teamed him. They won by 30 points. Holy Cow.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
That Rockets squad, sans Harden, is awful. He scored sixty-one, and they needed all of it to beat the Knicks; if he "merely" score forty-five, they get blown out.

That Rockets squad, sans Harden, is awful. He scored sixty-one, and they needed all of it to beat the Knicks; if he "merely" score forty-five, they get blown out.
Indeed. I don't like Harden's style of play (and the Rocket's style) but my god he's had an impressive streak, especially tonight.

61 Pts, 15 Rebs, 4 Assts, 5 Steals

That's an absurd stat line.

Saw the replay of the Oladipo leg injury, a ruptured quad tendon - less common injury.....he stumbled and went down strangely - unclear whether the rupture precipitated the fall or the fall caused the rupture. Bad-News-Bears either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
They only lost by 6. (!)

Westbrook’s statline was insane, 23/17/16.
I just ran a Game Finder search on 23/17/16, and the only other time that's been reached since 1965 was Magic in 1989.

The other times were Oscar Robertson (FOUR TIMES) and Guy Rodgers once, all in the early 60's. Oscar's lines were actually more like 32/21/16.

I just wanted to publicly offer my condolences to NO, who at .440 have taken the Kings' traditional spot: In line for the 8th-10th draft pick, and 13th position in the western playoff race.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to publicly offer my condolences to NO, who at .440 have taken the Kings' traditional spot: In line for the 8th-10th draft pick, and 13th position in the western playoff race.
and just like the Kings did with Boogie, the Pelicans are wasting his talents keeping him

Status
Not open for further replies.