[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah total shalacking. was hinging the prediction on what I thought was unsustainable shooting percentage, the fact that Denver is one of the best defensive teams, the fact that Jamal Murray was also hot, as well as the fact that the other Nuggets were shooting well at that point. But Joker got into foul trouble and most importantly Warriors just kept going...

I have never seen a season with such utter ruthless beatdowns in my life. in the past there was losing a game comfortably but teams are getting blown off the court from start to finish this year there is at least 1-2 of these it seems everyday and it can happened to anyone it's not just crap teams on the receiving end.

I think Lakers got a steal in Sve (no idea last name spelling) the guy once he gets comfortable in the NBA is going to be Joe Harris 2.0 and a bit more athletic.

Slam article about the recent rediscovery of a Marc Jackson card and the Menendez brothers sitting court side in the background. This was after they had killed their parents in 1989 but before being caught.

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/how-...vered-on-an-old-mark-jackson-basketball-card/
Yikes. I actually have a lot of cards from that series and year in storage. I recognize and I might still have that card though I never knew the Menendez Brothers were on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.