[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAT has been a monster on defense since the Thibs firing....blocking shots left and right, playing solid man to man. Davis couldn't score on him when he matched up against him.
He must not have liked having Dr. Evil yell at him all game, every game while pacing up and down the sidelines muttering to himself after turnovers. He's freeeeee!!!!

An aggressive Jokic is every big man's worst nightmare as Nurkic/Collins/Leonard found out tonight. His impact on winning is pretty amazing other than LeBron I can't remember a guy carrying a bunch of average starters (all good players are injured/Milsap has declined badly, other than Murray) to the best record in the West (LeBron did it in the East).

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I just saw LaMarcus Aldridge catch the ball in stride, running straight down the lane in transition, and then come to a dead stop, so he could back his man down, and take a tough fallaway jumper, instead of continuing hard to the basket. That guy makes my head numb.

To me, Boston just really isn’t as talented as everybody makes them out to be. For all the capital in picks, cap space, and trade pieces over the years you’d figure they would be more stacked. I think they have a really good coach but I don’t see them as significantly better than their record.

I think these "Players Only" broadcasts are terrible. They might be watchable if they at least had some voices like Reggie Miller and Chris Webber calling the games but it just sounds like a couple of guys sitting on the couch watching the game with Greg Anthony, Steve Smith, Brendan Haywood and Dennis Scott calling the games. It's just way too quiet and boring. They seriously need a real play by play announcer for these things.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I think these "Players Only" broadcasts are terrible. They might be watchable if they at least had some voices like Reggie Miller and Chris Webber calling the games but it just sounds like a couple of guys sitting on the couch watching the game with Greg Anthony, Steve Smith, Brendan Haywood and Dennis Scott calling the games. It's just way too quiet and boring. They seriously need a real play by play announcer for these things.
the mute button comes in handy because I couldn't agree more....Webber and Miller are just as awful to be honest though. When you listen to Webber, he tries way too hard.

the mute button comes in handy because I couldn't agree more....Webber and Miller are just as awful to be honest though. When you listen to Webber, he tries way too hard.
He does but at least he doesn't put me to sleep like these guys do. They suck the life out of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.