[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what is going on with AD. His body language has been terrible in this game. He is the only one on the bench not clapping when they score. He has that weird interaction with LeBron in the last game. Something is up

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Austin Reeves is just a tremendous flopper. Perfect for LA. Even Stu and Bill agree that it was a flop.

Last edited:
I love watching Milwaukees team defense. Even though we don’t have the individual defensive talent I wish we could be “on a string” like they are
Brook Lopez is a treat to watch. And honestly one of the coolest career arcs ever. From like a non-defending paint scoring big to a dominant DPOY level defensive rim protector that can space the floor. Him and Giannis are just so perfectly complimentary on defense.

Brook Lopez is a treat to watch. And honestly one of the coolest career arcs ever. From like a non-defending paint scoring big to a dominant DPOY level defensive rim protector that can space the floor. Him and Giannis are just so perfectly complimentary on defense.
also super annoying to watch if you are the opposition with all those Vlade Tip outs.

Perfect night with the East helping us out big time by sweeping the West. Lakers now 6 games under .500. They would have to 20-7 to finish the year if we end our season .500 to catch us. PHX has to finish the year 15-10 to match us going .500

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Meh.

(Full disclosure: my ambivalence for Brook Lopez is informed by the fact that my main man is a Charlotte fan, and he never got over the fact that the Bobcats drafted DJ Augustin over Lopez. All I have to do is remind him that Augustin exists, and he goes Full @SLAB)

The one case where a center went from terrible to DPOY will be the new hope for every terrible defensive big man we get in the next 10 years.

Meh.

(Full disclosure: my ambivalence for Brook Lopez is informed by the fact that my main man is a Charlotte fan, and he never got over the fact that the Bobcats drafted DJ Augustin over Lopez. All I have to do is remind him that Augustin exists, and he goes Full @SLAB)
Charlotte must have been watching that Stanford-Texas Sweet Sixteen match up where Augustin went off, and forgot to watch any other tape.

(Actually, looking at that box again, Brook was great in that game, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.