[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

Jabari's welcome to the NBA moment. unless he got posterized before this then correct me. At age 32, Dame reaches 62nd in all-time scoring list. Maybe he can play until 36 or so at this clip because he doesn't really rely on athleticism too much unless he is putting rookies on the wall.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Hey guys, we just had one of the most exciting NBA games of the past few years... let's immediately change the rules so it cant ever happen again! Sigh. If Adam Silver really wants to change something how about he look at changing some rules to allow players to actually play defense again instead?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Hey guys, we just had one of the most exciting NBA games of the past few years... let's immediately change the rules so it cant ever happen again! Sigh. If Adam Silver really wants to change something how about he look at changing some rules to allow players to actually play defense again instead?
I kind of get the feeling that Adam Silver is the Bud Selig of Roger Goodells.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I kind of get the feeling that Adam Silver is the Bud Selig of Roger Goodells.
I really thought he was smarter than this. Stern caused this, but I will never forget how even in the early 90s the league was already trying to promote the "next Jordan". Now under this guy's stewardship they're looking at ways to load manage for aging stars rather than help the next wave arrive. It's unbelievable. I'm pretty sure if that game had been on national TV the advertisers would have LOVED it. Nobody would complain about that game going long.

Status
Not open for further replies.