[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disrespectful? They've beaten the Kings 2/3. Get over yourself. They're all pros, and part of a league.
They also have Lebron and even so what difference what that make. None of them matchup to fox/Bagley in talent or trade value Fox alone would get more in return than Kuzma/Ingram together

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Stauskas just got traded (again) then will be waived. Maybe the Kings can pick him up after they 2 for 1 McBen away for whoever.

Gotta have that former lottery SG!
:p

Stauskas just got traded (again) then will be waived. Maybe the Kings can pick him up after they 2 for 1 McBen away for whoever.

Gotta have that former lottery SG!
:p
It seemed like for a hot second he found a role in Portland and now he's been traded 3 times in a week and cut?

I want to LOL but it just seems cruel.

Would have loved for the Kings to go after Fultz. That's a low risk/high reward gamble I would have taken considering how low his trade value is.

Pelicans say they plan on playing Davis the rest of the season, which makes me happy since I don't want to see a guy making that kind of $$$ doing literally nothing.

With that said, if he gets injured, the Pels are gonna wish they never pass on LA.

This new sixers team is fun to watch. That starting lineup is awesome. Tobias is a knockdown shooter.

I will say however, Butler seems out of place. Not gonna be enough touches to go around.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Even when Zinger gets back, this Mavs team is probably still a couple of pieces short of competing for the postseason.

It'll be interesting seeing what they try to do in the offseason now that they have some cap space but not really any tradeable assets.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Pelicans trolling the NBA world by playing Davis. This is after removing him from the intro videos and requesting a trade. I suppose the T-Wolves played Butler while he asked for a trade so it's not as far fetched, got to put butts in the seats somehow I guess.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Watching this Warriors post-game show, and I just now remembered: this was the first game Golden State has played that wasn't on National TV, since Cousins was cleared to play. And, after tonight, they close out the first "half" of the season with three more National TV games before the All-Star break.

I recorded the Twolves-Pelicans game and good lord almighty those NO threads are hideous. It's some sort of Mardi Gras colored rainbow jersey thingy. Is that their permanent new look or an alternate? It clashes with the court too. I don't like their other unis either, but these are really bad. I think that whole franchise needs a rebrand.

Status
Not open for further replies.