[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC/JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Eh? First I'm hearing of all this... I got an alert through the ESPN app that Cousins tested negative for COVID-19, and my first thought was, "I feel like this only should have been news if the opposite happened; what am I missing?"

Eh? First I'm hearing of all this... I got an alert through the ESPN app that Cousins tested negative for COVID-19, and my first thought was, "I feel like this only should have been news if the opposite happened; what am I missing?"
Timing. A negative isn't always a negative. If Mclemore tested positive but contact was so recent that it may not have had time to turn positive, I could see quarantines being given out of abundance of caution. I see the league being very proactive rather than reactive to this.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Wizards are fun now that Beal isn’t just dominating the ball anymore. I also don’t see how Rui fits in on this roster anymore.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Finally growing up and finding his way, Detroit being atrocious, or both?

(Won’t lie, once Jackson hit the market I would have been all over him. Lottery ticket worth taking)
A little bit of both. Maybe it’s just because he looked more youthful than Blake Griffin or Zombie D-Rose.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Harry Giles only plays 4 minutes, and Portland gets run off the court. Coincidence? I think NOT. :p

And I’m going to need Minnesota to go ahead and keep winning so they don’t gift GS a high pick for taking Wiggins off their hands.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Harry Giles only plays 4 minutes, and Portland gets run off the court. Coincidence? I think NOT. :p

And I’m going to need Minnesota to go ahead and keep winning so they don’t gift GS a high pick for taking Wiggins off their hands.
GS could legitimately end up with two top five picks this year if their my end up being as bad as they looked yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.