[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC/JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Bogi 1/8 from the field, 0/7 from 3 point line.

Damn.:eek:

You hate to see it.

@SLAB
I'd hate to see it a lot more if he was on the Kings. He's still getting paid so good for Bogi :)

I really did hope that because he actually had something resembling an offseason he'd be a little more consistent this year though.

I'd hate to see it a lot more if he was on the Kings. He's still getting paid so good for Bogi :)

I really did hope that because he actually had something resembling an offseason he'd be a little more consistent this year though.
I hope him the best also and happy he got paid, but I just hate when the Kings did not match the offer, most of the NBA fans were saying, that is such a Kangz move.

They are overrating him so bad, now they might see what we were saying about him with him playing in ATL.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I hope him the best also and happy he got paid, but I just hate when the Kings did not match the offer, most of the NBA fans were saying, that is such a Kangz move.

They are overrating him so bad, now they might see what we were saying about him with him playing in ATL.
Haliburton changed everything.

There are at least a half dozen teams that are far more LOL KANGZ than we are right now.

lol sure
How about Jimmy Butler
Jimmy butler is a winner and takes whatever team he goes to to the playoffs. Whether it’s the bulls, Timberwolves or heat. Butler lead a bunch of scrubs and beat the starters for minny in practice. Harden was on the starting team that got beat by the second team in Houston. I’d say they are opposites and if I had to choose I’d pick jimmy.

Jimmy butler is a winner and takes whatever team he goes to to the playoffs. Whether it’s the bulls, Timberwolves or heat. Butler lead a bunch of scrubs and beat the starters for minny in practice. Harden was on the starting team that got beat by the second team in Houston. I’d say they are opposites and if I had to choose I’d pick jimmy.
Are you being serious? For one butler got chased from two teams now he has this perfect image cause of last year smh ya let’s forget how it ended in both places before.

lol cool he won a game in practice. Harden has taken legit scrubs to the playoffs and far into the playoffs. Butler did it in a bubble setting where no team has an advantage. Harden was up 3-2 vs the GSW team with KD untill Paul got hurt, I don’t think that GSW team even went to game 6 in any other series.

Butler isn’t close to Harden at all there in different levels one is a top 3-4 guy the other is a top 12-15 guy

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Are you being serious? For one butler got chased from two teams now he has this perfect image cause of last year smh ya let’s forget how it ended in both places before.
I am hardly the world's biggest Butler fan, but he got dumped into Minnesota with chronic underachievers and then found himself in Philly who had two mismatched superstars and a stubborn coach. He got "run off" for trying to get them to play harder/more cohesive basketball and butting heads with players who were apparently happy with the status quo.

I am hardly the world's biggest Butler fan, but he got dumped into Minnesota with chronic underachievers and then found himself in Philly who had two mismatched superstars and a stubborn coach. He got "run off" for trying to get them to play harder/more cohesive basketball and butting heads with players who were apparently happy with the status quo.
No matter the reason he’s causing problems in the locker room both Chicago and Minnesota

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I’ll take note of this and expect you not to say anything about our guys or anybody’s games if they lose.

Even though that roster had no business being in the game with Portland
I’ll take note of this and expect you not to say anything about our guys or anybody’s games if they lose.

Even though that roster had no business being in the game with Portland
I'm not taking away anything from Harden's performance but just keep in mind that high usage players such as Harden and Westbrook put up godly stats because the ball is in their hands constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.