[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC/JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It is absolutely wild to me that people looked at that Kansas team and thought that he was the best player on that squad and not Embiid.
Wiggins had LBJ in high school hype. I think that had a lot to do with it. But I do think it has to do with Wiggins not having one D'Aaron to give. Must be the Canadian, eh?

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Was watching the final moments of the Celtics/Bucks last night (it was bumpered onto the wrasslin show I DVR'd)... thought it was an interesting flex by the Celts to drop the banners down from the rafters to court level. Does the jerks from down South do this too?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Mavs still have the same issues with their roster that they had last year. Not sure how much Zinger actually helps them in this respect.

Yeh a lot of duds so far. Not having fans is such a difference maker in basketball too. If it’s the Kings or a team with rookies I really like I can still stay locked in. Otherwise, it tends to be on in the background while I’m surfin and scrollin.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Apparently the James Harden ball throwing incident happened because the Houston backups (including DeMarcus) were winning and Harden had a temper tantrum when they were talking smack.

Dude is such a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.