Mike Bibby sighting ...

While at Momo Lounge on Saturday night I was surveying the crowd and saw someone that looked familiar from their profile. I go out a lot so I figured it was someone that I had seen around, but damn they looked familiar. When they turned their face forwards I realized, "Hey that's Mike Bibby.". Walkin through the club with a drink in his hand. Probably out having some fun before the season starts. No entourage, just walkin through the crowd.

I didn't go up and bother him, I figure he's there to have a good time with his friends just like anyone else. I did see people say hi etc. to him, and seemed very cordial. Saying what's up to people while he was going through the crowd.

I saw him about 6 months ago at Red Lobster. He was with Eddie and their families and walked right by us while going out. Me and my family just kinda nodded and smiled and they didn't say anything to us but smiled back (kind of a "I won't stop and talk to you but you can have a smile" type smile).

Amory said:
I saw him about 6 months ago at Red Lobster. He was with Eddie and their families and walked right by us while going out. Me and my family just kinda nodded and smiled and they didn't say anything to us but smiled back (kind of a "I won't stop and talk to you but you can have a smile" type smile).
I'm Amory's brother and was with him at the time. It was sad cause I was showing the lobsters to my 4 year old daughter when he walked by. I completly missed him! Oh well... maybe some other time.

I know it isn't a Mike sighting, but Ladanian Tomlinson of the Chargers sat at the table next to me at Mimi's Cafe about a week ago.

Last season I got mikes autograph the cheesecake factory in sac. Really nice guy. He apparently goes there after every home game. That’s what the manager said

sackingsgirl said:
Last season I got mikes autograph the cheesecake factory in sac. Really nice guy. He apparently goes there after every home game. That’s what the manager said

haha if thats true the cheesecake factory just got alot more busy after every home game lol

My brother and his friends sighted Bibby at Thunder Valley close to two weeks ago. I don't remember the exact date but I know it was sometime early Sept. Each hand he played a few hundreds. My brother says Bibby doesn't look all that tall in person but he is built.

My brother took a picture of Bibby and one of his friends on his phone.

SDKing said:
I know it isn't a Mike sighting, but Ladanian Tomlinson of the Chargers sat at the table next to me at Mimi's Cafe about a week ago.
Wow, really? Very cool...

I was gonna say "oh, he was in Sac that recently" but then i realized you are SDking so...lol

sackingsgirl said:
reminds me of how the manager at Best Buy in Roseville said they wouldn't have much need for a DVD section in that store if it weren't for Bobby Jackson. A DVD collector, seems like. I bet that Best Buy is hopin BobbyJ lives here in the offseason, or else they are gonna lose a lot of business. lol.

sackingsgirl said:
Funny, cause the people at Red Lobster said he comes in after most home games. Looks like we got 2 Bibbys on the loose. Maybe he can be his own backup ;) .

Oskor said:
Funny, cause the people at Red Lobster said he comes in after most home games. Looks like we got 2 Bibbys on the loose. Maybe he can be his own backup ;) .

Maybe he goes to Red Lobster then gets cheesecake for dessert:)