Mavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingkung said:
Hmmm...

What's up with Arizona and shooting point guards?

Bibby, Terry, Arenas, Salim Stoudamire...
Yeah, also Damon Stoudamire. They've had a lot of good guards come out of there, including Iguodala, and Richard Jefferson (mainly SF though).

This will be a rewarding game for Mavs fans, as Marquis goes off for 22 points and my injury-depleted Mavs take the win in one of the toughest buildings in the league, 95-91...

piksi

Hall of Famer
Evilmav2 said:
This will be a rewarding game for Mavs fans, as Marquis goes off for 22 points and my injury-depleted Mavs take the win in one of the toughest buildings in the league, 95-91...
Daniels might play well but the W stays in Sacramento

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Evilmav2 said:
Heheheheh.

Your injury-depleted Mavs are coming into Arco on a Sunday afternoon in March. A mere month and half ago that might have meant a win. Now, however, the team AND the fans are revitalized. The Kings are HUNGRY and they just watched the Lakers lose.

Sorry, evilmav, but I'm thinking it's gonna be a long plane ride home tonight for one team...and the Kings aren't going anywhere.

;)

well basically every team we needed to lose lost tonight and NO/OK is losing so we can put ourselves into the eighth seed with one game seperating us from sixth. Basically the two most important games of the year so far against our two worst hated rivals!!! Tell me that is not exciting? Please God let the game air on AFN here in Crete!! Go Kings and let my boy K9 go off tonight!!

10 - 10 halfway through the first. I actualy would like to play Dallas in the first round. Saying they get first and we get eighth. I think that would be better than playing Pheonix.

too bad we dont have the tiebreaker with NO because we could say we are in the playoffs now...heh, guess itll have to wait till after we beat dallas

close game....3rd quarter gonna be the most crucial. We are gonna need to execute. If it comes down to the wire, everyone and their mom knows the Mavs will win or lose based on Dirk's play in the final minutes...........

Status
Not open for further replies.