Mavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our urgency and need to win today is a must, NOW is the time to break the spirits of the teams that are chasing for the final playoff spot. We win today and that is what happens.

arwen undomiel said:
Dirk makes me laugh - he looks like he'd be right at home amongst the Amish, and everytime I see him, I hear Weird Al Yankovic's "Living IN An Amish Paradise" - always good for a laugh.
Sorry these days all I can think of when I see Dirk is Peter Stormare doing those "Un Pimp My Ride" comercials for VW.... Would probably be politically incorrect but I think the NBA should do commercials with Dirk "Un Pimping The NBA":cool:

I am starting to dislike Marquis Daniels a lot. By the way, what is his career high, 'cuz he is about to set a new high playing like this and the kings just letting it all happen. And it doesn't help that I loathe the Mavs in every way possible, all the way down to their ballboy.

Sac.Kings said:
I am starting to dislike Marquis Daniels a lot. By the way, what is his career high, 'cuz he is about to set a new high playing like this and the kings just letting it all happen. And it doesn't help that I loathe the Mavs in every way possible, all the way down to their ballboy.
Tonights TDM award winner :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.