Mavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Nice 1st half...

Now my big complaint, why oh why do they have to keep showing the clip of Webber going down against Dallas in the play offs... really if I never, ever had to see that agian I'd be just fine, really. That moment is PERMENTLY burned into my memory!

HndsmCelt said:
Nice 1st half...

Now my big complaint, why oh why do they have to keep showing the clip of Webber going down against Dallas in the play offs... really if I never, ever had to see that agian I'd be just fine, really. That moment is PERMENTLY burned into my memory!
WORD!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
:D
kennadog said:
hahahahaha! Halftime entertainment is agility dogs. Tank and Koz trying to talk over a bunch of barking dogs as well as the PA. :D
The only thing funnier than Tank and Koz trying to talk over the muts was Brad... "How often does a white guy from Indiana get asked to play in the Olympics?"

dbl07 said:
52-43?!! Wow not bad defense from the Kings! Remember the good old days when half-time scores would be something like 68-66?
Mavs shooting 41.9%; Kings 50%. Good D by Kings.:D However. I may not breathe until its 0:00 in the 4th with the Kings ahead.;)

PejaHoops16 said:
Dirk is the type of player that really annoys the heck out of me.
Just curious...what "type"?

Well, we know Dirk is likely to take over this game for the Mavs. So come out strong Kings!

GO KINGS!

PejaHoops16 said:
Dirk is the type of player that really annoys the heck out of me.
Dirk makes me laugh - he looks like he'd be right at home amongst the Amish, and everytime I see him, I hear Weird Al Yankovic's "Living IN An Amish Paradise" - always good for a laugh.

arwen undomiel said:
Dirk makes me laugh - he looks like he'd be right at home amongst the Amish, and everytime I see him, I hear Weird Al Yankovic's "Living IN An Amish Paradise" - always good for a laugh.
I always picture Lurch...

....wish he played like Lurch.

Status
Not open for further replies.