Marvin Bagley breaks hand again

The NBA season is long and not everyone can take the pounding. Bill Walton comes to mind.
Bagley is not made of glass, but is probably more injury prone than average.

Where is Marvin? Any news on him?
Why is he not hanging on the sidelines cheering things on with the rest of team? AFAIK.

Where is Marvin? Any news on him?
Why is he not hanging on the sidelines cheering things on with the rest of team? AFAIK.
No idea,....but if he somehow has a healed hand before the end of the season...and they try to force him back into the lineup, I'm convinced it will screw up the flow and chemistry

WTF kind of reply is that? So, he has COVID or is in protocols now?... and I'm supposed to know. Why do you think I asked the question? Thanks for nothing, lol. :rolleyes:
He's on a long term recovery and rehab. Most liky back home. No reason for him to potentially expose the team to contract tracing.

He's on a long term recovery and rehab. Most liky back home. No reason for him to potentially expose the team to contract tracing.
Yeah I don’t think covid is the reason. I don’t think it’s a coincidence at all he’s nowhere to be seen now after word has spread we are looking at deals right before the deadline to move him, especially after his fathers antics all season long I would not be surprised if they told him to stay home and rehab to keep his distractions away from the team in a vital time for our play in hopes. Last thing we need is his sour puss sitting on the bench bringing team morale down one tweet after another from his father

What do you mean not a good look? Something other than a poster asking where he is at and then the subsequent speculation. Jason Anderson's tweet makes it sound like everything is on the up and up.
I mean they just had a deleted Twitter quote with prayer hands at the deadline, and now he’s suddenly not with the team. Maybe with other players that can be normal, but the context matters.

I mean they just had a deleted Twitter quote with prayer hands at the deadline, and now he’s suddenly not with the team. Maybe with other players that can be normal, but the context matters.
Just make a handy mnemonic, assume the worst with Bagley. I can't think of a more annoying draft pick we've had besides maybe Billy O.

He's the lovechild of Pervis Ellison and WCS, mixed with a hint of JImmer (remember Jimmer's brother and the expectation that they would cater the offense around him?)
I mean it's really simple. We had the second pick in the draft, could we of gotten a guy who can stay on the floor and at least looks like he may be around for awhile?

Is that too much to ask?

gunks

Hall of Famer
I’m pretty much done worrying about Bagley. Even if he makes a leap in year 4 (not unthinkable, especially for bigs), we’d still have to worry about the fact that he’s a glassman who’ll miss at least 30 games a year. Trade him and get that Vlade stank outta the building.

We got the 2nd pick in an awesome draft and then Vlade (and Williams) pooped the bed so hard we gotta toss the mattress. It is what it is.

I’d be more bummed if Fox and Hali weren’t looking like an insanely great foundation to build a team around.