Lakers @ Kings Game Thread (BEAT LA !!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the sign lady!!!!

the game ball goes to mike and kenny!

brad did redeem himself with that 3.

SAR is my hero!!!! he showed me a lot tonight characterwise. he really wants to win, he is such a gamer. i hope for his sakes the kings turn this thing around and get into the playoffs. he is willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Woohoo!!!

Awesome win!

Bibby is awesome, KT a triple double, B-52 and Peja also got double-doubles! Except for Peja (1-7), over 50% from the arc (11-19).

piksi i love your sig. i am happy the way the kings played tonight. really showed some fight and didnt allow themselves to lose. good to see! felt awesome to see kings basketball again!!

What I game, what a win.

I didn't even know that game tying 3 pointers make firewood out of coffee tables (thank you Brad). I have some 'splaining to do in the morning.

bozzwell said:
What I game, what a win.

I didn't even know that game tying 3 pointers make firewood out of coffee tables (thank you Brad). I have some 'splaining to do in the morning.
yes, very much so. we actually rode momentum and took advantage and fed off of the energy. wow, imagine that?:D

bozzwell said:
What I game, what a win.

hahahahahahaha! Man that was worth one coffee table, tho.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.