Lakers @ Kings Game Thread (BEAT LA !!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LakerN49erChick05

Circa_1985_Fan said:
gotcha. why did you start following LA, anyways? Parents from LA, or fans of the Lakers?
used to love bball but never really had a team. i'd watch kings games and go to them but never really cheered for them. just loved the game. went to work for my mom one day and another lady's daughter was there and told me to check out kobe and the lakers. loved them ever since

Man that was awesome. Props to Kenny, Mike, and even though he was missing open jumpers-Brad. He hit the 3 when it counted! Kenny carried us in overtime and mike+brad got us there. WAY TO GO KINGS.

great great game tonight!

just when you thought Odom's 3 was the dagger, the kings fight back!

yeah!

i'm so happy !!!

go kings !

LakerN49erChick05 said:
used to love bball but never really had a team. i'd watch kings games and go to them but never really cheered for them. just loved the game. went to work for my mom one day and another lady's daughter was there and told me to check out kobe and the lakers. loved them ever since
I understand. I've been a Raider's fan for around 15 years and I've never lived anywhere close to LA (They were in LA when I started following them). The funny thing is, they've sucked the whole time (with the exception of about 3 or 4 recent years leading up to the Super Bowl). I guess you just can't explain some things.

LakerN49erChick05 said:
well, at least you're a Niner fan;)

L

LakerN49erChick05

SkinnerBox said:
I understand. I've been a Raider's fan for around 15 years and I've never lived anywhere close to LA (They were in LA when I started following them). The funny thing is, they've sucked the whole time (with the exception of about 3 or 4 recent years leading up to the Super Bowl). I guess you just can't explain some things.
agreed

LakerN49erChick05 said:
yeah... give me some credit for that!! :)
im more of a 49er fan than laker fan, if that helps
its all good. I've been a Niner fan since before the hay days of Joe Montana. I was 4 yrs old, 1978. we were 4-12 the first year I started liking them. I started watching them when I saw Freddie Soloman play for the first time...he was Jerry Rice before Jerry Rice.(almost)

great game and awesome win but I must say good night and sweet dreams to you all (I know I will). 40 hours is too long to be awake:(
I'm just happy
WE BEAT LA!!!!:D

That game was sooooooooooo good. It felt so good to watch them put LA in their place one more time, the TNT crew looked like they were going to cry after the game! Of course they said it was all what the Lakers did wrong... not what we did right, but that makes it even sweeter. Mike Bibby is the Man, he has stepped up huge in the last few weeks! 2 40+ games in the last 3 games!? Plus some other 30 pt performances and actually playing some D!? I loved that after the game Kenny said in OT Mike told him they were going to him and that he wanted Kenny to get layups and he wouldn't accept anything else. Bibbys leadership has been huge during this run. Brads 3 was so clutch! I felt bad for him when he missed that free throw but he more than made up for it, again, Clutch! Kenny is def going to be starting for awhile, and he should, he's earned it... but mad props to Reef to for playing his role off the bench and giving us production when we needed it. Reef could barely breath and was out there fighting all the way. Cisco did a great job defensively on Kobe when it mattered most. I'm really starting to believe in this team. Peja, good job defering to the hot hands and getting us rebounds and helping in any way you could. Great win!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.