Lakers @ Kings Game Thread (BEAT LA !!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SacKings384 said:
Cisco with a FANTASTIC GAME! How bout Adelman going with Cisco and K-Mart in the fourth quarter? LOVE IT!
Look at some of the pregame posts, "Beat LA" thread I think. Posters kept complainng that Coach would not play the kids. Dang, but he kept in most of the game!

Fantastic win. Family is in bed so I could not shout.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT that’s what I’m talkn 'bout!

Believe it or not Cisco impressed me the most. He didn't have great numbers and he didn't stop Kobe (nobody can) but he was very active, looked very confident most of the game, had some great defense in OT and then hit that 3. I was very impressed by his poise tonight.

Bibby, Thomas had GREAT games and Brad appeared to have an off night but still managed a double double.

I have to give extra props to SAR for gutting it out and getting 11 points. He showed a lot of heart/character to comeback early from his injury, especially when he could be sitting out the entire 6 weeks without anyone saying a thing.

I thought RA did a good job tonight also.

The look on Phils face near the end said "MAN I HATE THIS COWBELL TOWN"

3 wins in a row, hopefully the offense can continue on this pace. It's been looking good the last few games.

bozzwell said:
What I game, what a win.

I didn't even know that game tying 3 pointers make firewood out of coffee tables (thank you Brad). I have some 'splaining to do in the morning.
I almost broke my chair after I sat back down after jumping up and down

kennadog said:
hahahahahahaha! Man that was worth one coffee table, tho.;)
Tell it to my wife. It's an antique piece of **** that she's been draging around three continents each time we move. :eek:

I'll get me coat and make my way to the doghouse.

Great game. You live by Kobe you die by Kobe. If you can halfway contain Kobe when it counts the Lakers lose. Kobe hits 1 three pointer in overtime and no one else contributes. Kings players scored when it counted. Awesome. 3 wins in a row, and right beore we head out for our longest road trip of the year.

piksi

Hall of Famer
bozzwell said:
Tell it to my wife. It's an antique piece of **** that she's been draging around three continents each time we move. :eek:

I'll get me coat and make my way to the doghouse.
You are not alone bro' - You are not alone

Originally Posted by GameBall
I have got one foot on the playoff bandwagon now

Circa_1985_Fan said:
I still think we're a trade away from talking about the playoffs, in any fashion
One foot on the bandwagon, not all the way on yet.

bozzwell said:
What I game, what a win.

I didn't even know that game tying 3 pointers make firewood out of coffee tables (thank you Brad). I have some 'splaining to do in the morning.
I'm on my way to the doghouse every game I watch. Only bball fan in the house. I can feel (just a little) of your pain.

LakerN49erChick05 said:
nah... it was just another game to me. i dont mind.... lakers are still gonna go to the playoffs anyways.
hey, its still WAYYY to early for fans of EITHER team to be even talking about the playoffs, no need for brashness at this point of the season. and besides, its not like you dont have 14 titles to fall back on, we have nothing.

L

LakerN49erChick05

bozzwell said:
Yeah, but we play LA 4 more times (LAC 2 and LAL 2)! That's 500 right there. ;)
dont get too ahead of urself. i have a good feeling that the lakers will make the playoffs. no championship... but they'll be there.

LakerN49erChick05 said:
dont get too ahead of urself. i have a good feeling that the lakers will make the playoffs. no championship... but they'll be there.
just for demographics sake...no offense meant in these next 2 questions, but are you from LA? and...How long have you been a Laker fan??

L

LakerN49erChick05

Circa_1985_Fan said:
just for demographics sake...no offense meant in these next 2 questions, but are you from LA? and...How long have you been a Laker fan??
none taken. im born and raised in south sac. laker fan since about.... 96. when i was like 9

Status
Not open for further replies.