[Game] Kings @ Warriors - Saturday, Nov. 24 - 5:30 PT (title changed)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Thing is u can send all the kings horses and all the kings men at KD and they still can;t do a damn thing vs that driblble-pullup, cuz even on a good contest he just leans back... It's the most impossible move anyone has in the NBA to guard...
that means the double needs to come before he gets a chance to do that move.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Thing is u can send all the kings horses and all the kings men at KD and they still can;t do a damn thing vs that driblble-pullup, cuz even on a good contest he just leans back... It's the most impossible move anyone has in the NBA to guard...
Literally the only one who stands a chance is an engaged Lebron and mayyyybe Anthony Davis.

it's really all about confidence for him. He looked miserable during his stretch of dreadful games and you could tell in his body language. He usually plays with swagger.
It's one of the reasons I was so big on him spending some time in the g League, although I thought it would take more than one game ;)

Usually if Willie hasn’t contributed by 5
Minutes in the fourth quarter. He isn’t the best substitution for that time.

I don’t know what’s going on with Fox in this game. He’s not even taking the damn ball up

I’ll tell you where the momentum swung. When they get the offensive rebound and JJ decides to just throw up a crap shot immediately then Durant gets the 3 pt play on the other end